Saturday + Sunday
November 18-19, 10am-5pm
2017 Lydia Pinkham Open Studios REgistration
PARTICIPATION FEE: $35 PER ARTIST
As an entirely volunteer-run event, we need your help to invest in the future of Open Studios and ensure that it becomes a signature annual attraction. These fees will help us to increase exposure and expand our publicity campaign to draw art buyers to our building and into your studios. New initiatives include upgrading our Open Studios website and artist directories, developing and maintaining new event-specific social media accounts, and creating an event brochure for attendees. The fee will be collected at the end of the registration process below.
To register, please click on the button below and complete the required form and payment process. You will need to have the following information ready to complete your registration:
- Artist biography
- Up to 500 words describing you, your work, your processes, etc.
- Up to 3 high quality digital photos of your work
- Photos should be saved as ".JPEG" files at 300dpi.
- Please title the images with your first initial and last name: "j_smith.jpg"
- All digital photos of artists' work submitted through this form will be considered for use on this year's postcard and poster, but due to the volume of images received, we cannot guarantee that all images will appear on these materials.
- Payment for $35 participation fee
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, or Apple Pay
This new registration system will help us collect and organize participant information for use in promotional materials including our event website, building directories, Facebook and Instagram accounts, email blasts, and day-of event brochure.
If you would like to participate in Open Studios but do not wish to have images of your work or an artist biography included in our promotional materials, please use the quick register link below. We will list your name, room number, and medium on our website and in our directory. $35 participation fee applies.