Saturday + Sunday
November 17-18, 10am-5pm
Register for the 2018 Lydia Pinkham Open Studios by September 3 (Labor Day) to have your images considered for use in printed marketing materials.
2018 Lydia Pinkham Open Studios REgistration
PARTICIPATION FEE: $55 PER ARTIST
Last year's newly introduced registration fees helped our Lydia Pinkham Open Studios volunteer planning team to fund several new initiatives to boost our 2017 event's exposure. Those efforts drew over 1500 visitors, which represents our largest attendance record yet and an increase of more than 500 visitors since 2016! For 2018, we need your continued help to invest in the future of Open Studios and build its reputation as a signature annual attraction. This year's fee will be $55, allowing us to continue building our website, print and online marketing, social media presence, and publicity campaign to draw more art buyers into our studios. The fee will be collected at the end of the registration process below.
New AND returning participants: To register, please click on the button below and complete the required form and payment process. You will need to have the following information ready to complete your registration:
- Artist biography
(OR you will have the option to use your 2017 bio, if applicable)
- Up to 500 words describing you, your work, your processes, etc.
- Up to 3 high quality digital photos of your work
(OR you will have the option to use your 2017 photos, if applicable)
- Photos should be saved as ".JPEG" files at 300dpi.
- Please title the images with your first initial and last name: "j_smith.jpg"
- All digital photos of artists' work submitted through this form by September 3 will be considered for use on this year's postcard and poster, but due to the volume of images received, we cannot guarantee that all images will appear on these materials.
- Payment for $55 participation fee
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, or Apple Pay
This registration system helps us to collect and organize participant information for use in promotional materials including our event website, building directories, Facebook and Instagram accounts, email blasts, and day-of event brochure.
If you would like to participate in Open Studios but do not wish to have images of your work or an artist biography included in our promotional materials, please use the quick register link below. We will list your name, room number, and medium on our website and in our directory. $55 participation fee applies.